Preview Features in Let's Connect! 3.x
Let's Connect! has kept evolving since the release of 3.0 on 25 May 2022. And you can check the roadmap for what's coming.
We've introduced the concept of "Preview Features" that allow to experiment with specific new features as requested by organizations. We can now release some features, check that they are really useful, collect feedback without fully committing to supporting them for the lifetime of the software just yet.
Some features that fall in this category are:
- Support for running a script/command on client connect and disconnect
- Support for deleting OAuth authorization on client disconnect
Other items we are working on that may become a "Preview Feature" first are:
- Implementation of an Admin API for scripting against the VPN Portal
- Store secrets in the Database to make HA setups easier to manage
- Make VPN Session Expiry depend on User instead of global setting
We are very much looking forward to hearing your feedback on any of these features and hope to work with you on improving them if you intend to use them.
If you have suggestions for other features that we did not yet mention here, nor listed in our issue tracker, please let us know!